Cebu Pacific doesn’t seem to run out of seat sales. What is, they have revolutionized the flying expenditure by charging people only with what they use. Food, extra luggage, among others, aren’t included anymore in airfares that’s why we’re getting them cheap.
Like this P399 seat sale to these various Philippine Destinations:
- Manila to Cauayan (Isabela,) Legazpi (Albay), Naga (Camarines Sur), San Jose (Mindoro), Tuguegarao (Cagayan) or Virac (Catanduanes).
- Cebu to Boracay (Caticlan), Butuan (Agusan del Norte), Davao, General Santos, Legazpi, Iloilo, Pagadian (Zamboanga del Sur), Puerto Princesa (Palawan), or Zamboanga.
- Davao to Cagayan de Oro (Misamis Oriental), Iloilo or Zamboanga.
- Iloilo to Cagayan de Oro, General Santos or Puerto Princesa (Palawan).
- Zamboanga to Tawi-Tawi.
There is also a P899 seat sale to these local destinations:
Manila to Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Cotabato, Davao, Dipolog (Zamboanga del Norte), General Santos, Ozamiz, Pagadian, or Zamboanga.
The sale period for this is up to October 20, 2014 or until there are no more seats left. The travel period for the tickets is between November 15, 2014 to March 31, 2015.
What’s there to see during these times? Take your pick on these following festivals!
- Dinagyang Festival in Iloilo in honor of the little child Jesus or Sto. Niño. It will be celebrated on January 25, 2015.
- Cebu’s world famous Sinulog on January 18, 2015. Crazy whole day mardi gras and street party would be something to experience yearly!
- If you haven’t seen Mount Mayon, book for Legazpi. No mountain climbing for now, but for sure you can watch it from a distance. In recent months, volcanic activities have been observed.
- There’s also Puerto Princesa’s Foundation day festivities that will be celebrated on March 4, 2015. Then you can indulge in their pristine, sandy white beaches they are famous for.
- And of course, this is the start of summer so why not head out to the Visayas such as Cebu and Boracay to for the beach bum life!
So what are you waiting for? Hurry! Book that adventure now!