In observance of the influx of travellers on this summer and lenten seaon, Cebu Pacific will be adding flights to various destinations around the country to cater to those families and individuals who wish to go home to their provinces or simply enjoy the long weekend at key destinations in the Philippines.
From April 8-June 8, 2011, Cebu Pacific will now fly 14 times dailys from Manila to Boracay. There will also be daily flights for the Manila to Coron destination and there will be scheduled trips for the Manila to Naga destinations three times a day.
For those who have booked their flights, the management wishes to remind every passenger that a lot of people will be headed to the airport during these months. Therefore, it is best to allot proper time when heading to the airport. Consider the traffic going to the airport and the crowd of passengers wanting to get in the airport too.
A few tips every Cebu Pacific passenger must take note before heading to the airport:
1. To avoid the airport crowd, you can already avail of Cebu Pacific’s web check-in service via their website 48 up to 4 hours before your departure flight. After you select your seat and print out your boarding pass online, you can immediately head to the boarding gate provided that you do not have any check-in luggage on your domestic trip.
2. For those bringing luggages, passengers can simply drop off their luggage and the web check-in counter 45 minutes before your flight.
3. For those travelling to international destinations, web check-in passengers with or without luggages needs to be in the check-in counter more than 45 minutes prior to their scheduled flights as you will still be asked to present your travel documents.
4. Keep in mind of the 7 kilos allowable carry-in baggage that the courier allows.
5. Buy prepaid baggage alllowance from 15-30 kilos and save up to 44% on the costs of paying for excess baggage.
6. Identifiable markers should be placed on your check-in luggage carry-on baggage.
7. At the final security check, it is recommended to wear easy to remove footwear and void wearing belts with metal buckles. Any liquid items must only be 100ml or less and should be kept in a clear re-sealable bag.